WHAT CAN I USE AS A MASK?
My mask is a protection that covers my mouth and my nose.
For example: a scarf, a bandana, a shawl, as well as any cloth mask or medical mask.
WHY AM I WEARING MY MASK?
My mask only protects me in a limited way against infection, but by wearing my mask, I protect the people around me.
I wear my mask out of solidarity with my fellow citizens. If possible, I stay at home.
When I go outside, #NotWithoutMyMask.
WHEN IS IT MANDATORY TO WEAR MY MASK?
• When I can’t maintain the distance of 2m to people not living under the same roof as me.
• In public transport.
• In places that are open to the public.
Children under the age of 6 are not obliged to wear masks.
HOW DO I USE MY MASK?
• The mask should cover the mouth and nose.
• Cloth masks should be washed after use at a temperature of at least 60 degrees.
• Single-use masks cannot be washed and must be discarded after use.
WHAT ABOUT PREVENTIVE MEASURES?
The mask is complementary to preventive measures. It is therefore important to wash my hands regularly and avoid close contact to other people.